Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Writing Idol

Today was a tough job to decide who was the winner of writing idol today - lucky I had Miss Bishop to make the final decision!

Joint winners Ahlants and Brittany.



Everyone was screaming and cheering so loudly I felt my ears were going to explode. Even worse my phone ran out of battery percentage so I couldn't record this amazing blasting spaceship.

Ahlants


As I rose up into the vast blue clear sky I felt heat rising from the bottom of the spaceship which freaked me out.  Troubled by fear I screamed so loud that the people hundreds of meters away could hear me.

Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earthquake Drill

Every term we hold an emergency drill.  Sometimes it is for fire, sometimes it is for lockdown and today it was for an earthquake.   We are ...